How privacy and security differs in B2C and B2B environment
In the business world, even as a consumer, you will often run into two main target group classifications, B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer). To many people’s surprise, a VPN can be a vital game-changer for enterprises as well.
They offer not only all-access internet but also provide network security features and cloud access. Usually, a private consumer based service is often built around specific user needs. In contrast, business-based services often have far more sophisticated features that fit larger groups and better communication.
Some best VPN service providers also offer business VPN solutions like NordVPN, providing you with Perimeter 81 providing Business VPN alternative, NordVPN Teams and PureVPN providing PureVPN for business.
Whether due to their limitations, server reliability, or general ease of use, most personal VPNs simply cannot meet the business world’s demands. There are many benefits of using a business-specific VPN instead.
Here are some of the advantages of using business VPNs over personal ones.
Reliability: Personal purpose VPNs connect thousands of users to a single server, which can slow down connection speeds. A business VPN service provider offers a dedicated server to your company, resulting in higher speed and reliability than personal ones.
They will also provide a dedicated IP address so that your employees can access your server from anywhere around the world. This is great for business with remote employees or multiple offices.
Multiple Devices: When you have hundreds of employees working under you, it is impractical to rely on a VPN service that only allows ten simultaneous devices. A business VPNs allows every one of your employees to connect at once without needing to sign up for multiple accounts.
Management: Almost every business VPN service provides central management that allows you to control your employee’s connections and settings at once, rather than changing them on individual devices. Moreover, many providers offer either 24/7 priority support or a dedicated network administrator to work for you!
Scalability: Business VPNs allow you to scale up and down as time goes by. Their flexible nature allows them to evolve with your business.
Best VPN Service in 2020!!
So here is the list of the best VPN in 2020.
The one-stop destination for all your security and privacy needs
ExpressVPN comes first in the list of best VPN service 2020. It is a premium service, but they provide a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you will get your money back if it doesn’t suit your needs.
ExpressVPN comes in three different plans:
- 1 Month Plan: Their one-month plan will cost you $12.95 per month
- 6 Months Plan: This plan will cost you $9.99 per month and $59.95 when charged for 6 months
- 15 Months Plan: Their fifteen-month plan comes with a special deal that includes 3 free months. This is their most popular plan and will cost you $6.67 per month and $99.95 when billed for the first 15 months
All the above plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 160 Server Locations: You could choose any of their 160 VPN servers in 94 countries worldwide.
- Watch Content from Anywhere: You can watch, stream, listen, and enjoy content from blocked and censored websites worldwide, even while traveling.
- Broad Device Compatibility: ExpressVPN provides award-winning software for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, routers, game consoles, and Smart TVs.
- 24 x 7 Support: You could contact them 27/7 via live chat and email to help you with anything that you need.
- Military Grade Encryption: Your data is protected by AES-256 encryption, the standard trusted by security experts worldwide.
- No activity or Connection Logs: ExpressVPN does not log your traffic data, DNS queries, or anything that could be used to identify you.
- Network Lock Kill Switch: Network Lock keeps your data safe if your VPN connection drops, blocking all internet traffic until protection is restored.
ExpressVPN Pros and Cons
ExpressVPN isn’t the cheapest option out there, but they are worth the money you spend. It’s a reliable service no matter which country you will travel to and what kind of internet connection you will have, making it the best VPN in 2020.
An exceptional VPN that provides an affordable long term plan.
NordVPN comes next in the list of best VPN service providers in 2020. Their standard package gives you a whopping six simultaneous devices; when you combine that with their already low-priced plans, the price drops to less than a dollar per month per device for a one-year plan.
NordVPN comes in 4 different plans:
- 1 Month Plan: Their one-month plan will cost you around $11.95 per month.
- 1 Year Plan: NordVPN provides a one-year package that will cost you $6.99 per month ($83.88 when billed annually).
- 2 Year Plan: Their two-year plan will cost you $4.99 per month ($119.76 billed every two years).
- 3-Year Plan: This is their exclusive deal, which will cost you $3.49 per month ($125.64 billed every three years).
NordVPN provides a 30-day money-back guarantee for any accounts that are in good standing.
- Ultra-Fast Connection: You won’t have to sacrifice speed for security when using NordVPN.
- Secure Internet: With NordVPN, all your internet data and usage stays sage behind a wall of next-generation encryption.
- Strict No-Logs Policy: They don’t track, collect, or share private information with anyone so that you will stay anonymous.
- High-Quality Streaming: With their high-speed connection, you can say goodbye to buffering and enjoying your TV time anywhere. It is one of the best VPN for Netflix.
- Massive Number of Servers: You can choose from 5000+ servers in 59 countries.
- Multiple Devices: NordVPN’s one account lets you connect up to 6 different devices and secure them all in any combination.
- Non-Stop Protection: Their kill switch will make sure your data will not be exposed, not even for a brief moment.
- Support 24/7: Their team of experts is there to help you with all the problems that you may face.
- Your IP: You can get a dedicated IP address that will be used by a single person, you!
NordVPN Pros and Cons
NordVPN is one of the best VPN service providers in 2020 with the best security. So should you buy it? Absolutely, they provide all the features that you need – privacy, security, and speed.
The best user-friendly VPN that is currently available in the market.
CyberGhost comes next in this list of best VPN service providers in 2020. Their fantastic server coverage quickly helps you to get around any restrictions so that you can enjoy more content. CyberGhost subscription allows you to protect 7 devices simultaneously, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire Stick, Android TV, Apple TV, Smart TV, Gaming Console, and Linux OS.
CyberGhost VPN comes in 3 different pricing plans:
- 1 Month Plan: Their one-month plan will cost you $12.99 per month, and you will get a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- 6 Month Plan: Their six-month play will cost you $7.99 per month and get a 45-day money-back guarantee along with it.
- 18 Month Plan: This is their best value plan, which will cost you $2.75 per month. The 18-month package includes the most significant savings and is fully refundable for 45 days.
- Strongest Encryption: 256-bit military-grade encryption at all times
- Massive Number of Servers: Global VPN server coverage with over 6300 servers in more than 90 countries
- No Logs Policy: They Don’t track your activity over the internet and make sure that nobody snoops on your digital life.
- Unblock Streaming Services: With their specialized VPN servers optimized for streaming needs, you could enjoy your favourite video content with any restriction.
- Access Restricted Content: You can use CyberGhost VPN to bypass any geo-restriction and access blocked websites.
- Torrent Anonymously: You could find servers that are optimized for torrenting. Not only they reroute your connection through an encrypted tunnel, but they also put a stop to all your ISP throttling.
- Protect All Devices: You could protect all your devices at the same time. CyberGhost VPN apps provide you with top class, German-engineered privacy software.
CyberGhost Pros and Cons
CyberGhost VPN is an excellent option for you if you think of using a VPN for the first time.
A VPN that specially caters users who are on a strict budget.
Surfshark comes next in the list of best VPN service in 2020. They are a relatively new VPN service provider that has quickly become a crowd favourite over the past few years.
Surfshark VPN comes in three different pricing plans:
- 1 Month Plan: Their one-month plan will cost you $11.95 per month.
- 12 Month Plan: Their twelve-month plan will cost you $5.99 per month (billed $71.88 annually).
- 24 Month Plan: Their twenty-four-month plan will cost you $1.99 per month (billed $47.76 every 24 months).
- Unlimited Devices: You can connect and use all your devices simultaneously. You can protect as many devices as you would like at once.
- Clean Web: You will have a cleaner browsing experience with no ads, trackers, malware, and phishing attempts.
- Strict No-Logs Policy: They don’t monitor, track, or store what you do online.
- Kill Switch: In case your VPN connection drops, your activities and data are never exposed.
- High-Level Encryption: They guard your data by using industry-leading AES 256-GCM encryption.
- Private DNS and Leak Protection: Private DNS on each server and leak protection take their security to the next level.
- Camouflage Mode: This mode makes sure that even your internet provider can’t tell that you are using a VPN.
Surfshark Pros and Cons
Their consistent speed with the seamless streaming of Netflix makes them an excellent choice for you. Yet they aren’t the perfect choice for every requirement; you can use this VPN without compromising your privacy.
#5. Hotspot Shield
An ideal VPN for you if you are looking to stream regularly.
Hotspot Shield is the best VPN service provider with over 650 million users and several servers in 55+ countries. They have been in the VPN business since 2005 and have grown their customer base at a high rate.
Hotspot Shield comes in two different plans:
- Basic Plan: It’s a free to use package that allows you up to 2Mbps speed limit, Limited SD streaming, 500 MB daily data limit, and connection to 1 virtual location (US).
- Premium Plan: This plan will cost you $7.99 per month when billed annually.
- Military Grade Encryption: They provide privacy and security that blocks 57 million malware and phishing sites a day.
- Global Internet Access: They offer an impressive 3200 servers in 80+ countries, including 35+ cities worldwide.
- Patented Hydra Protocol: Experts verify Their Hydra VPN protocol as the “fastest” secure VPN that is available in the market.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: Their premium version gives you unlimited bandwidth, so your streaming won’t stop halfway.
- 24/7 Live Tech Support: Their team of experts will help you solve your issues in no time.
- 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If Hotspot Shield doesn’t suit you, you can get your money back.
- Link Up to 5 Devices: You can create an account and link up to five devices, including your phone, tablet, and TV.
- No-Log Police: They don’t record your VPN browsing activity in any way associated with you.
Hotspot Shield Pros and Cons
Considering Hotspot Shield’s speed and unblocking potential makes it one of the best VPN in 2020. It could be an ideal VPN for you if you are looking to stream regularly.
A VPN with high download speeds, ideal for torrenting and streaming.
PrivateVPN provides a straightforward high-performance service. Their stealth mode is excellent for bypassing any censorship with ease. They only provide you with 150+ servers in 60 countries, which isn’t that great.
PrivateVPN provides you 3 different plans to choose from:
- 1-Month Plan: Their one plan will cost you $7.67 per month.
- 3 Months Plan: This plan will cost you $4.88 per month, and $14.63 is billed every three months.
- 13-Months Plan: PrivateVPN provides a thirteen-month plan, which will cost you $3.82 per month, and $49.68 is charged every thirteen months.
- Speed: PrivateVPN provides one of the fastest VPN services that are available in the market.
- Strongest Encryption: They provide the most robust encryption with 2048-bit encryption with AES-256.
- 6 Simultaneous Connections: PrivateVPN allows you to connect six devices at a time.
- Stealth Mode: This mode will enable you to bypass VPN blocks in countries like China.
- Torrenting: It is a torrent-friendly VPN that supports unlimited P2P file-sharing activities.
- Streaming: It is one of the best VPN for Netflix, PrivateVPN supports 21 Netflix regions.
- Excellent Customer Service: They provide an excellent live chat service, but they are not available 24/7, which is a downside.
PrivateVPN Pros and Cons
PrivateVPN is an excellent multi-purpose VPN service with strengths like stealth mode, torrenting support, and strict no-log policy. Their sleek design is easy to use and provides the best streaming experience. PrivateVPN is the best VPN service in 2020.
A VPN that bypasses all censorship and gives access to restricted content.
VyprVPN comes next in the list of best VPN service providers in 2020. It is a reliable VPN that gives an all-round performance when it comes to privacy, geoblocking, and price. It can unblock Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer, with ease, and is a reasonably reliable VPN for users in China.
VyprVPN provides you 3 different pricing plans:
- 1-Month Plan: This plan will cost you $12.95 per month.
- 12-Month Plan: Their twelve-month plan will cost you $3.75 per month, billed $45 annually.
- 24-Month Plan: As per VyprVPN, their 24-month plan includes the most significant savings and is fully refundable for 30days. This plan will cost you $2.50 per month and is billed $60 every 24 months.
- Chameleon: They have engineered a technology that fights back against censorship and keeps your internet free and open. Chameleon is a great VPN protocol for bypassing restrictive networks in any country.
- High Speed: VyprVPN has upgraded their servers to give you a fast and reliable VPN for streaming and gaming from anywhere around the world.
- VyprDNS: This feature offers DNS protection that keeps your network from any potential man-in-the-middle attacks.
- World-Wide Access: They have around 700+ servers across 65 countries.
- 5 Simultaneous Connections: They allow you to connect five devices at the same time.
- 24/7 Customer Support: You could contact them 24/7 to help you with anything that you need.
- Kill Switch: It provides the most robust protection by blocking all internet and network traffic when VyprVPN disconnects or is disabled.
VyprVPN Pros and Cons
VyprVPN has a lot to offer with its Chameleon technology and a strong commitment to privacy. It is an easy-to-use VPN with a ton of security features that protect you all around the clock.
#8. HideMyAss VPN
A VPN with the largest server networks and does precisely what its name says.
HideMyAss VPN provides the world’s largest network of servers. Their sleek design and excellent server speed make it easy to be anonymous and escape government surveillance and censorship.
HMA provides you with 3 different plans:
- Free Trial: They offer you a free trial for 7 days with all their features at your disposal.
- 12 Months Plan: This plan will cost you $4.99 per month, and $59.88 is charged every twelve months.
- 36 Months Plan: This is a limited time offer, which costs you $2.99 per month, and $107.64 is charged every 3 years.
- Military Grade Encryption: HMA uses only the highest encryption standard: 256-bit AES.
- Access Around the World: With servers spread across 290 locations around 190 countries, HMA brings the world to your fingertips.
- Lightning Connect: HMA now takes the guesswork out of picking the fastest server, Lightning Connect instantly connects to the fastest server available to you.
- 5 Simultaneous Connections: HMA supports up to 5 simultaneous connections at once.
- Kill Switch: They provide a Kill Switch to make sure that no data leaks when your connection to a VPN server drops.
- DDoS protection: Their servers are strengthened against DDoS attacks, providing you with robust protection against any attackers.
- 24/7 Customer Support: You could solve all your queries with their 24/7 customer support.
HideMyAss Pros and Cons
HideMyAss VPN provides a robust security feature that protects all your devices with military-grade encryption. HMA now maintains a no-logs policy, so you don’t have to worry about your personal data being exposed.
A regular VPN that keeps you anonymous online and ensures privacy.
IPVanish offers you a VPN with a high-speed connection and an impressive list of security features at an affordable price. You can access popular streaming services like Netflix, HBO Go, Vudu, and YouTube.
IPVanish offers three different plans:
- 1 Month Plan: Their one-month plan will cost you $10 per month.
- 3 Months Plan: Their three-month plan will cost you $8.99 per month (billed $26.99 every three months).
- 1 Year Plan: Their one-year plan will cost you $6.49 per month (billed $77.99 annually).
- VoIP with IPVanish: With IPVanish, you can use your VPN location to change your country of origin to reduce your bill for international calls.
- Massive Number of Servers: They provide 1500+ servers in 75+ locations
- Unlimited Bandwidth: You could enjoy your streaming experience without any halt.
- High-Level Encryption: 256-bit AES encryption keeps your private data secure.
- Zero Traffic Logs: They don’t track and store your browsing behavior.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: If their service doesn’t satisfy you, you could cancel their service and get a refund.
IPVanish Pros and Cons
IPVanish is a reliable VPN at a reasonable price, but it doesn’t offer anything exceptional. You could choose any of the other VPNs listed in this article for high-quality streaming and download experience.
A user-friendly VPN that makes your life much more comfortable.
SaferVPN comes next in the list of best VPN service providers in 2020. They provide you with reliable security and encryption with stable download speed. It supports popular streaming platforms but isn’t the best choice for torrenting.
SaferVPN provides you 4 different plans to choose from:
- 1 Month Plan: Their one month plan will cost you $12.95 per month.
- 1 Year Plan: Their one year plan will cost you $5.49 per month, and $65.88 is billed every twelve months.
- 2 Years Plan: This plan will cost you $3.29 per month, and $78.96 is charged every twelve months.
- 3 Years Plan: SaferVPNs best seller will cost $2.50 per month, and $89.99 is billed every 36 months.
- Secure Encryption: SaferVPN uses the highest encryption level in the industry, AES 256-bit, to secure your private data.
- Automatic WiFi Security: Protect all your valuable data and personal information over any unsecured public WiFi hotspot automatically.
- Kill Switch: It offers an extra preventive measure to keep your data from being exposed if your VPN disconnects
- Servers: SaferVPN provides reliable connections with 1300+ servers across 50 countries.
- Anonymous Payment: You can pay with Bitcoin to ensure ultimate privacy
- No-Logging Policy: They don’t keep tabs on your online activities, so your browsing habits remain entirely anonymous.
SaferVPN Pros and Cons
SaferVPN provides high connection speeds, robust security, and excellent customer service at an affordable price. It is one of the best VPN service in 2020, which is ideal for streaming Netflix.
An ideal choice for someone who wants to protect their privacy at an affordable rate.
PureVPN comes last in the list of best VPN service providers in 2020 in the B2C category. PureVPN is a global player in data protection with over 2000+ servers in over 180+ locations.
PureVPN provides you with three pricing plans:
- 1 Month Plan: Their one-month plan will cost you $10.95 per month.
- 6 Month Plan: Their six-month package will cost you around $8.33 per month.
- Full Access-No Limit Plan: This plan will provide you with a seven-day trial and 40% off afterward ($0.99). After the trial period, you will be charged with $6.49 per month.
- IPV6 Leak Protection: Stay secure on the web without worrying about having your IP exposed.
- DNS Lock Protection: PureVPNs DNS leak protection is designed to keep your internet activities safe.
- Kill Switch: It works by terminating your internet connection so that your online identity isn’t exposed.
- Split Tunneling: With a split tunnel, you can route internet traffic through the VPN network to your local network.
- High-Level Encryption: PureVPN uses 256-bit AES encryption so that no government, agencies, hackers can snoop into your data.
- Multi Login: You can protect up to 10 devices simultaneously with one account with no bandwidth limit or restrictions.
PureVPN Pros and Cons
PureVPN would be an inexpensive option if you would like to stream content from Netflix. But if your primary concern is security and privacy, you could choose other VPNs listed above.leek design is easy to use and provides the best streaming experience.
A reliable and trustworthy VPN that comes at an affordable rate
Private Internet Access comes next in the list of best VPN service in 2020. It offers an excellent VPN service, with an easy-to-use app and can support up to 10 simultaneous connections.
Private Internet Access provides you 3 different plans to choose from:
- Monthly Plan: Their monthly plan will cost you $9.95 per month.
- Yearly Plan: PIA’s annual plan will cost you $3.33 per month, billed by $39.95 every year.
- Two Years Plan: This is their best value plan, which will save you 73 percent in the long term. It will cost you $2.69 per month, billed $69.95 every two years.
- Vast Servers: Private Internet Access has over 2685+ servers in 47 countries, and they are still growing.
- 10 Simultaneous Connection: They protect ten devices simultaneously at a time.
- Encryption: PIA gives you the ability to customize your encryption algorithm and protocols. Their default setting protects your connection with AES-128-bit encryption.
- Broad Device Compatibility: PIA provides software for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android,iPhone, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
- 24/7 Customer Service: PIA offers 24/7 customer service for all your queries with their live chat support feature.
- Knowledge Base: The support section of their website has some great resources, easy-to-follow installation guides, troubleshooting walkthroughs, knowledge base, and a FAQ section.
Private Internet Access Pros and Cons
Private Internet Access offers a user-friendly VPN with outstanding security features that are quite easy to configure according to your preference. But their inconsistent speeds mean that PIA isn’t the best choice for your streaming activities.
Perfect VPN for torrenting and streaming if you don’t mind their outdated interface.
TorGuard offers an extensive server network and strong torrenting support. It can unblock Netflix, but you will have to pay an additional monthly fee to purchase a dedicated IP address.
TorGuard provides you 4 different plans to choose from the Anonymous VPN package:
- Monthly Plan: TorGuard’s monthly plan will cost you $9.99 per month.
- Quarterly Plan: This plan will cost you $19.99, and is charged every three months.
- Semi-Annually Plan: Their six-month plan will cost you $29.99, which is billed every six months.
- Annual Plan: This plan will cost you $59.99, which is charged every 12 months.
- Stealth VPN: It makes your VPN impossible to block, and allowing you to directly bypass deep packet inspection and the world’s strictest firewalls.
- Massive Collection of Servers: TorGuard provides you 3000+ servers in 50+ countries worldwide.
- 8 Simultaneous Connections: You can connect up to 8 different devices at a time.
- Military Grade Encryption: They use AES-256 encryption with SHA-512 alongside unique uncrackable protocols like Stunnel, OpenVPN, SSTP and SSH tunnels.
- Torrenting: TorGuard lets you use P2P activity the way you want. The SOCKS5 proxy option enables you to plug your VPN credentials into your favorite BitTorrent app.
- Unblock Games: Game servers track your real location and assign content based on your IP address. With TorGuard, you can connect to any location in the world and experience content without any restriction.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Their help desk is made of qualified and dedicated individuals to solve all your queries.
TorGuard Pros and Cons
TorGuard provides an affordable way to protect your connection. It’s the perfect choice for torrenting if you are okay with their outdated User Interface. TorGuard is the best VPN service provider in 2020.
|Servers and Their Locations||160 locations in 94 countries||5000+ servers in 59 countries||6200 servers in 88+ countries||1700+ servers in 63+ countries||3200+ servers in 80+ countries||150+ servers in 60 countries||700+ servers in 65 countries|
|Torrenting||Yes||On some servers||Yes||Yes||Yes||Not torrent-friendly||Yes|
|Device Compatibility||On all major platforms||On all major platforms||On all major platforms||On all major platforms||On all major platforms||On all major platforms||On all major platforms|
|User Experience||Easy installation and setup||Easy to use, but OpenVPN configuration isn’t user friendly||Simple account setup|
And easy to use
|Simple account setup And easy to use||Simple account setup And easy to use||Simple account setup And easy to use||Simple account setup And easy to use+|
|Censorship||Works in China||Works in China||Doesn’t work in China||Works in China||Works in China||Works in China||Works in China|
|Support||No Phone Support||Yes||Only available through tickets||Speedy Support||Ticketed customer support||Live chat isn’t available 24/7||Yes|
|Target Customers||For all personal use||For all personal use||For all personal use||For streaming and gaming||For torrenting, streaming and gaming||For streaming||For gaming and streaming|
|Pricing Editors Rating||Expensive||Expensive||Affordable||Affordable||Affordable||Affordable||Expensive|
|Product||HideMyAss VPN||IPVanish||SaferVPN||PureVPN||Private Internet Access||TorGuard|
|High Speed||Yes||Yes||Medium||Medium||Inconsistent speed||Medium|
|Servers and Their Locations||1000+ servers in 290+ locations in 190 countries||1500+ servers in 75+ countries||1300+ servers in 50 countries||2000 servers in 140 countries||2695 servers in 68 locations across 47 countries||3000+ servers in 50 countries|
|Torrenting||On some servers||Yes||On some servers||Not great||Yes||Yes|
|Device Compatibility||On all major platforms||On all major platforms||On all major platforms||On all major platforms||Limited||On all major platforms|
|User Experience||Simple account setup and easy to use||Simple account setup and easy to use||Might require some configuration but easy to use||Simple account setup, but slows down devices||Fast installation but outdated user interface||Requires some technical knowledge and outdated user interface|
|Censorship||Doesn’t work in China||Doesn’t work in China||Doesn’t work in China||Works in China||Doesn’t work in China||Works in China|
|Support||Yes||No live chat option||Yes||Bad||Yes||Yes|
|Target Customers||For streaming, gaming and torrenting||For streaming, and torrenting||For browsing and streaming||For streaming and torrenting||For anonymous browsing||For torrenting, gaming and streaming|
|Pricing Editors Rating||Affordable||Expensive||Expensive||Affordable||Affordable||Affordable|